All the details on the game can be found by clicking HERE.
There's also a brand new opportunity just announced to hang out with Saints players:
The raffle is for a prize being called "Be a Professional Football Player for a day". The drawing date is Friday and you can find out all the info by clicking HERE.
- Winner will workout with Jonathan Vilma, Drew Brees and the New Orleans Players on May 25, 2011
- Winner will receive one guest VIP Pass to bring a guest to watch the practice (Non-transferable)
- Winner and a guest will enjoy breakfast with Drew Brees and other New Orleans Players the morning of May 25, 2011
- Winner and a guest will enjoy one (1) night of lodging at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, May 24, 2011 (single room, double occupancy)
- Winner will receive one (1) autographed football signed by New Orleans Players
- Winner will receive one (1) Player gift bag including Nike apparel, Verizon AirCard, Advocare supplements, PowerBalance bands, Vicks products, Pepsi products and TRX equipment
- Total Travel Allowance reimbursed not to exceed $3,500 (if used, if needed) with First Class air fare acceptable means of transportation. Transportation can be for one (1) or two (2) people arriving in New Orleans on May 24, 2011 and departing on May 25, 2011
- Winner will receive $300 in travel and food related expenses (Non-transferable)
- No gender restrictions, must be 18 years old to participate in workouts
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $2,026.75 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,675) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($351.75). Amount awarded to mitigate taxes may be proportionately adjusted to reflect travel allowance actually used