- The Rams' starting quarterback, Sam Bradford, has been out with a high ankle sprain and has yet to practice this week. That means veteran sucker A.J. Feeley is most likely in line to start. He has a career 69.1 QB Rating (27 career TDs, 30 career INTs).
- The Rams have scored less points (56) this season than the Saints scored last week (62).
- This game features the #1 scoring team in the NFL (Saints) vs. the worst scoring team in the entire league (Rams).
- The Rams are not only 32nd in points scored, they're 31st in points allowed. That means they're giving up more points than all but one team in the league while scoring less than anyone. Sounds like the recipe for an 0-6 team to me
- This game pins the #2 ranked offense overall in the NFL (1st in points) against the 29th ranked overall defense (31st in points).
- The Rams' closest game was a 7 point loss at home to an mediocre Redskins team. Every other game was a double digit loss.
- They can't score and they can't stop anybody.
In other news, it's looking more and more likely that Mark Ingram will be held out and that Chris Ivory will be activated. My guess is that Tory Humphrey will get released just before gametime on Sunday to make a place for Ivory on the roster. If Ingram doesn't go, expect Ivory to get between 5 and 10 carries in this game. He could potentially see more if the game is a blowout.
I agree 100%. The only thing you didn't mention was that they will certainly run the ball, and their number 1 running back is Steven Jackson. He is a monster. I do believe that we will win, undoubtedly, but remember in our last match-up with them we gave up a lot of yards to Jackson. We definitely need to stop the run. However, if last week is any indicator of how well we will play in this game, then disregard everything I just said. :)
@MarijnPessers no, I think I like to see you whine, so I'll probably give it to Isa Abdul-Quddus :)
@SaintsNation sure and next game give it to courtney roby for being such a great backup to sproles, and then joe morgan for being on IR and keeping a roster spot for roby open