Andrew Juge of the Saints Nation stops by for his final regular season visit. Now that the Saints gave up most yards in NFL history there shouldn't be any option off the table to fix things including firing Steve Spagnuolo. Can one guy change the Saints defense? Why depth at corner is as big an issue as the pass rush. Who is better option at safety Malcolm Jenkins or Isa Abdul-Quddus? The curious case of Sedrick Ellis' decline.
What's Jermon Bushrod's value on the open market and what happens if Saints assistant coaches want to leave before Sean Payton's suspension ends? If Doug Marone gets a head coaching job will he raid Saints staff? And finally what memory will stick with Ralph and Andrew from 2012?
If,... leaves... I would say, beat them to it. Fire them and get a new coach!
Ow yeah I love the idea of Lovie Smith at defense as a coach.
1. He knows he can get a lot of money. Payton has gotten most money ever.
2. Whatever his style, he is highly respected throughout the league by everyone!
3. He must like the fact that the offense is so awesome. That means if he does his job well he has a Superbowl Ring. Something he does not have yet.
4. Rather then building up en entire team and having a loosing season he can build up en entire defense as he likes it and most likely will have a winning season.
5. Saints are player 4-3... which is his coaching style.
6. He might wanna take a step back from headcoaching. Not have too much on his mind. Relax, spend a few years winning a new Ring in NOLA, then go and replace some coach retiring inheriting a good defense.