Andrew Juge and Kevin Held join Ralph to discuss the impact of Victor Butler's season ending injury. Andrew believes the loss of Butler might be the worst case scenario for the Saints pass rush. Ralph wonders if now the Saints pass rush is counting too heavily on Junior Galette. Andrew beats the drum for John Abraham and Kevin thinks Rob Ryan blaming the Saints run defense on bad scheme might not be accurate because he's Rob Ryan and you know...a lunatic.
The boys then discuss Devery Henderson and Sedrick Ellis signing elsewhere. Andrew explains the strange decline of Ellis. They wrap up with yet another bracket in the Tournament to decide Kevin 'Iron Eagle' Held's wrestling entrance music. Juge melts down over his hatred of Nick Cave and Ralph goes bonkers over Game of Thrones and Rains of Castamere... it's worth your time just to hear it.
***WARNING PODCAST CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE***
Follow along with the bracket below...
1. “Du Hast” – Rammstein http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOAMKTj0hU
16. “Song 2” – Blur http://youtu.be/SSbBvKaM6sk
8. “Personal Jesus” – Depeche Mode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
9. “Seven Nation Army” – White Stripes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ANOzmSKQg
5. “Red Right Hand” – Nick Cave & The Bad Seedshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k
12. “Iron Eagle” – Andrew Juge
4. “When the Levee Breaks” – Led Zeppelin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKkJHSO8A0
13. “Let Me Clear My Throat” – DJ Kool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JG9ZwhxSXs
6. “Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution” – AC/DChttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JWBmZTad2E
11. “Rains of Castamere” – The National http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilAVhm3BqI
3. “Them Bones” – Alice in Chains http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwzkVXduNc0
14. “You Can’t Bring Me Down” – Suicidal Tendencieshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPfkK7bcyfE
7. “My Hero” – Foo Fighters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvsGg2tDVWI
10. “Holy Diver” – Dio http://youtu.be/bkysjcs5vFU?t=40s
2. “Life in Marvelous Times” – Mos Def http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8QoxuVQWo
15. “Return of the Mack” – Mark Morrison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
Henderson will still be remembered as that guy on OFFENSE! who forced a fumble, recovered it and scored a touchdown! Effort!
Red Right hand!! My suggestion! I also love Rains of Castamere since I heard it at the end of a Season 2 episode.
Then also, Rammstein is pretty awesome too, I know all their songs by heart. For you Andrew, the lyrics are not the best out there. Songs about necrofelia are better, or about priests and quireboys or maybe eating someones penis, killing your incestuous raping father, or maybe a lovesong where you build a brick wall behind which you have put your loved-one so she can not escape... The song Du Hast is a simple wordplay on "Hast" and "HaBt" (Ringel S) which sound the same, one meaning "you hate" the other meaning "you have". These sounding the same, being used alternatively kinda simbolise what the rest of the song is about. Loving (marrying) a person, and hating them. Which is thustly suggested is the same too. But the singer will not commit to that. Pretty poetic... in a Geman angry kind of way :-)
Here is the English version of Du Hast btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCHsRAySjc
-Rammstein over Blur
-No way I am picking White Stripes. I have seen them live. They are Tebow. Way praised, but they SUCK wuth Uber capital S. Also that white stripes baseline is the official Ravens chant for their superbowl victory... I mean. So lame and FAR off from the Who Dat chant.
-Nick Cave.. No question. Sorry Andrew, I love you, but I adore Nick Cave. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds is the best band ever. Any other band I would give you. ... also after listening to the podcast.. this is the last time I am listening to you guys I hate you all now! Haha! Btw, You should fucking listen to the opening. That bell is there!... then again.. I never watch wrestling. That is for pussies. XD
-Led zeppewho? ... Kool (Cabbage in Dutch)... I could not care less. I do not care for democracy much either. Look what democracy did to Nick Cave! So I protest... I abstain.
-Rains of Castamere... No idea what it is good for in wrestling, but The National is great! Also the song is from season 2, not 3. Also wear a crown a cape and a sword when walking in.
-I go for Suicidal Chains. ... I have no clue. I will abstain again.
-Awefull matchup... I think I will go for Foo Fighters here.
-I only know the Mack... Mack it is. Lets return it.